Pablo Torrijos (atletismo)
Pablo Torrijos Navarro (Castellón de la Plana, 12th May 1992) is an athlete who specializes in the Triple Jump and Long Jump and serves the Playas de Castellón Athletics Club. Villarreal CF, who also have a sponsorship agreement with the club, decided to take a step forward by making the Castellón jumper one of the representatives of the Endavant project. The athlete holds the Spanish Indoor Triple Jump Record and has been a Spanish international on numerous occasions.
Despite his young age, Torrijos boasts an extraordinary record of achievements:
- Spanish Triple Jump Record (outdoor and indoor track) (17.04 in 2015).
- U22 Best Score in Outdoor Triple Jump (16.87 in 2014).
- Spanish Outdoor Triple Jump Champion (2013, 2014 and 2015).
- Spanish Indoor Triple Jump Champion (2014 and 2015).
- Most Promising Spanish Athlete of Outdoor Triple Jump (2013).
- Most Promising Spanish Athlete of Indoor Triple Jump (2013).
- U21 Spanish Indoor Triple Jump Champion (2011).
- U19 Spanish Indoor Triple Jump Champion (2008)
- Spanish University Long Jump Champion (2014).
- Triple Jump: 17.03 and 17.04 (2015).
- CM 2015 - Beijing Triple Jump (10QA/16.32).
- CE 2014 - Zurich Triple Jump (8th 1/16.56).
- CEsel 2014 - Brunswick ETC – Triple Jump (6th/16.16).
- CEpc 2015 - Prague Triple Jump (2nd/17.04).
- CE23 2013 - Tampere Triple Jump (8th/16.06).
- CE-j 2011 - Tallinn Triple Jump(6th/15.71).
- CM-jv 2009 - Brixen Triple Jump (18QB/6.79).
- Gimn 2010 - Doha Triple Jump (8th/14.88).
- FOJE 2009 - Tampere Long Jump (7Q1/6.77).
- 2008 - Chiuro U19 ITA-ESP-POL: Triple Jump(5th/14.14).
- 2010 - Radès U21 Mediterranean meet: Triple Jump (5th/14.78).